- Period : The beginning of October every year
- Place : Cheorwon Public Stadium and some other locations
- Sponsor : Cheorwon County
- Superintendence : Taebongje Festival Committee
- Supporters : Each organizations and social organizations, army, school and media
Cultural events, special events, an evening event, the main event, accompanying and permanent events
- As the capital of the old Taebong nation, Cheorwon has been holding the Taebongje Festival to commemorate the day of residence of the county on October 21st and celebrate the development and a fruitful year, planning the harmonization of people and praising the tradition of the county as the first grain land of the central area in Korea.
- The Taebongje festival begins with a cultural and special event. As an evening event, the Taebong sacrificial ritual and celebrating concert of celebrities both take place. On the main event day, an opening ceremony, a variety of folk games, amusements of residents, parades of King Gungye and a coronation ceremony are conducted.